Naruto Sky Chronicles RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Sky Chronicles RPG

An RPG made by the fans, for the fans, with tweaking and ideas from EVERYONE (This is the new one cause I forgot the last one's pass... hehehe

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rules for Sky Chronicles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hiyayaka
Admin

Location : I KEEL JYUU, Wisconsin(No you idiots, i live in NC)

Rules for Sky Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: Rules for Sky Chronicles   Rules for Sky Chronicles Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 3:33 am

(Just a Note, you can't reply or make topics I dont think, so this will end the applying in the RULES section -__-')

Rules
3 strikes and your OUTTA HERE (Strikes reset every month ^^)
1) No Godmodding
2) Be Literate
3) Be Decriptive(I wont give you a strike for this, but TRY to be Descriptive)
4) Be active (Every once in a while I'll go through and delete any profile that hasnt been accessed in 3 weeks or more)
5) Keep cussing to a minimum(This is for all ages, so be respectful to the young'uns)
6) Be respectful to your administrator and moderators (Frankly, I don't care if you had a bad day, don't take it out on us, in case you didn't know, we can ban you ^^)
7) KEEP RELIGION, GOVERNMENT AND THE CONTROVERSIAL STUFF OUT(Except in the little argument forum I'm going to make, you can argue in there)
Cool ALL posts IN the RPG forum MUST have RPing in it, Like you can say Hi to the Username, but you HAVE to have like your character walk in and wave to them TOO
9) you may have ONE Pet per character unless your character specializes in animal raising, and you may make up to TWO characters(though it will be confusing if you have two)
thats all the rules for now... I'll probably find more... -__-'

oh right...
Genin you may get your ONE pet starting out(baby form)
Genin you may get your ONE summoning(or 2 if your a weapon master(specialize in weapons) or an animal tamer(Have a animal clan)
Genin you may get your clans special item(like a dagger with a wierd design on it, or a trench coat or whatever, like the uchiha shirts)
Genin you may get a E-D rank Demon/Cursemark
Chuunin you may get a E-C rank Demon/Cursemark
Jounin you may get a E-B Rank Demon/Cursemark
Anbu Captain you may get a E-A Rank Demon/Cursemark
Kages may get E-S Rank Demons
Chuunin you get your second element
Anbu Captain you get your third element
Kages get a fourth element
Back to top Go down
https://sky-chronicles-x.rpg-board.net

Rules for Sky Chronicles
Page 1 of 1